I find it pretty awesome that Apple actually is making fun of themselves on the front page of their website right now. Yeah, it might be nearly a year late but the “magical” Apple unicorn is finally available to buy. Hats off to you Apple for keeping your sense of humor, you know, the one we never thought you had.
And you know the whole reason I waited from June 24th until September to get my iPhone 4 strictly because I wanted the white version. I eventually gave up and honestly don’t care. For the first time ever I own a black iPhone and my world didn’t turn upside down.
But back on topic. The white iPhone is here, it’s a tiny bit thicker than the black iPhone 4 and we can stop reading rumor posts on it. Thank G-d. Now let’s get those iPhone 5 rumors ramped up. Oiy…
- Will Apple iPhone 5 support five 3G bands, including T-Mobile? (intomobile.com)
- White iPhone 4 Slightly Thicker Than Black iPhone 4 (macrumors.com)
- White iPhone 4 Thicker Than The Black iPhone 4 (slashgear.com)
- The White iPhone Is Actually Thicker Than The Black iPhone (macstories.net)
- Three reasons Apple might ship the iPhone 5 in the fall (tuaw.com)