So, my roommate, Mark, the very one who makes fun of my photography, such as the little shot I took of his pasta the other night (featured below), was in a car accident last night.
He was at a party, he and three friends left with a sober driver to go home and were “T-boned” by a mini-van.Â Everyone is pretty much ok but Mark’s face is pretty beat up, poor guy.
He asked me what he did to deserve such a beating, a few things popped into my head…
- Spending rent money on clothing
- Underaged drinking
- Hanging out with stoners (not that night but even still)
- Dating a 17 year old (hahahaha, though he is really cute…)
- Bugging me to buy him booze the other night
- Claiming the passenger seat
- Making fun of my photography… (karma bitch)
I really think it was number six that did him in haha, watch out Patrick Buckalew!!!Â There are a few other thoughts on this, but right now I am focusing on the sadness, poor Mark has a skid-marked face, how painful! (I need to stop laughing as I write this, he is a really nice guy haha) (I think this is why I sometimes think I am a terrible person…)