I have always wanted to be an artist… I try with photography, singing, writing etc etc… I am never really happy with my stuff.
Today I had an eight hour course in Photoshop CS3. Turns out I know everything about it… haha, well at least everything in the “intro” course. It was pretty elementary. I finished my work early and just surfed Bloglines and such.
Got home and wanted to do something cool… Here’s what I did.
I think it’s cute. But then I’m a simple person.
P.S. this post is TOTALLY dedicated to my friend Carmen who got loving little fishy drawings through the long lectures in our WGS course Tuesday and Thursday.
So I need to start doing some things…
- study french for tuesday’s mid-term
- study india gender class and cast for thursday’s mid-term
- reconsider working so many jobs
- get laundry done
- setup a budget
- remember that rent is due on the 1st not just some random time of the month…
- move the car so you don’t get yet another ticket you’re not going to pay
- reconsider iTunes are you largest monthly expense
- put that money you took out of your saves, back
- get some free time so you can start photography again
In no particular order except those first two…
I’m not too proud to say that I preordered the new Matchbox Twenty cd. I haven’t really listened to it so much yet, but I’m sure it’s pretty good. What’s really good, awesome actually, are all the music videos bundled with the purchase. I’m pretty sure I have all of their music videos, or at least all that matter. Say what you like about Rob Thomas and Matchbox Twenty; they made some great music videos. I’m watching them all as I type this. What a great thing, music videos on demand, thank you AppleTV.
I’ve been working at the hospital and Starbucks this week… It’s murder. I’m getting maybe a few hours of sleep a day, then off to work, then to class, then to until 1am. Last night we got out of work at 1:30! I am so freaking tired, I can’t really function. French homework? Please… French Quiz… fuck.
Even my hands are shaky from the experience. I need a vacation!