Klipsch released their first on ear headphones, the Image ONE, this fall. Klipsch entered the headphone market just three years ago and quickly shot to the top of nearly every gadget sites’ “Editor’s Choice” list. With the massive success of the Image S4i, their first iPhone optimized headphones, Klipsch is back with a new breed of headphone.
With a sound signature modeled after the Klipsch S4i, an iPhone/iPod/iPad remote control, carrying case and full-sized drivers, the Image ONE headphones are certainly ready to take on the competition.
- The packaging is worthy of the Apple products these headphones are made for.
- The carrying case is perfect.
- The headphones are comfortable and incredibly light.
- The headphones are so light they might feel cheaply made to some.
- The sound isn’t cheap.
- Isolation doesn’t compare to their in-ear headphones but works well enough.
- The cabling is solid, best headphone cables I’ve had lately. Thick, well insulated and yet pliable.
- Remote control is improved over the previous Klipsch iPhone headphones.
- Headphones started out harsh but have warmed up after some time.
- Similar sound signature to the Klipsch Image S4i, which was the goal.
I plan to post a review of these headphones after some more listening in different environments and after some tests with the microphone. Hopefully this will be done by tomorrow but no promises!