These are great iPhone Headphones.
I own a lot of headphones and I of course have my favorites and they aren’t always the expensive ones. And when it comes to headphones for a mobile device, you really don’t want something too expensive.
Expensive headphones that are going to be thrown into your bag as you run out to the gym or as you go through security at the airport are just a bad idea.
Now, I do own a $300 pair of super portable headphones and every time I travel with them I’m constantly checking my pockets and bag to make sure I haven’t lost them.
So far I haven’t.
I say these headphones are the best iPhone headphones for several reasons.
- Price. Shipped price was $29.99 from Amazon.com
- Performance. Beats any, yes ANY, headphone from Apple. Even their new dual driver headphones.
- The bass is thumping but not messy. The lower end, while not bottomless goes deep enough for anyone less the bass heads out there.
- The highs are just fine, not as refined as say the UltimateEars 5 Pros but 1/10 the price so…
- Integrated iPhone mic and button, no more fooling around with the phone to pause, advance or answer a call.
- Fantastic isolation. Dare I some of the best isolation I’ve ever had from an in-ear headphone? (results will vary on each person’s ear canal of course)
If you have an iPhone, get these headphones. Toss out the stock headphones. Save the Shure SE310’s for at listening at home or at work.
These are better than the Shure SE110’s and the Ultimate Ears-Metro.fi iPhone headsets. The mic is better than the Apple version and the button easier to push.
I find myself leaving my Sennheiser HD600’s and Ultimate Ears 5 Pros collecting dust more and more often now that I have these cans. Though, I might venture out to try Griffin’s TuneBuds FIT headphones. If they are any bit better than the TuneBud Mobile headsets, and at such a price. Another must buy!