Life has been pretty busy for me over the last few weeks. I’m sure has been similarly busy for all of you as well, so you understand. For me it’s been travelling for work to pitch new business, renew contracts with current clients and work with new clients on how to best make things happen for them.
Most people don’t know what I do for a living. In short I do marketing and public relations for companies and organizations. The majority of the people I work with are non-profits while others are luxury resorts. That’s not what this post is about though.
I wanted to give you guys an update on the gadgets and gizmos I have been playing around with for a while with intentions to review. In no particular order:
- Sennheiser HD600 headphones
- HeadRoom Total BitHead headphone amplifier and digital audio converter
- ZAGG Sparq portable gadget charger
- ZAGG InvisibleShield gadget protectors
- GenArts Sapphire Edge video effects
- Apple’s FinalCut Pro X professional video editing suite
- Timbuk2 bags (2)
- Klipsch Mode noise canceling headphones
- Etymotic Research headphones with the Custom Fit program